We’ve assembled our most frequently requested information for your easy reference.
- ¡Bienvenido! Much of our public information is available in Spanish.
- Birth & Death Certificates. Get copies of these vital records online, by mail, or in person.
- Diseases & Conditions. An A-to-Z list from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Emergency Preparedness. Our role in a public emergency, with tips for preparing your own family.
- Food Safety. Food worker cards, temporary food permits, restaurant inspections, and more.
- For Healthcare Providers. Health alerts, reportable conditions and more for our community partners.
- Health & Population Data. How healthy we are as a county and state? The answers drive our efforts.
- Permit Status. Check the status of your septic system, well, and other applications.
- Property Search. Review all documented septic, well, or water activity for any Kitsap address.
- Public Records Requests. Access all septic, well, or water inspection records of any Kitsap address.