RESOURCES FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
We value our partnership with you and consider it essential to our work in safeguarding our community’s health. The following links represent resources you have most frequently requested. If you would like additional online information, please call or email Kerry Dobbelaere, PA, Clinical Services Manager (360) 728-2238 email@example.com.
Public Health Surveillance is the collection, investigation and distribution of data about illness and death. This surveillance helps prevent and control disease and is used to protect and improve the health of the public.
In Washington State, health care providers, health care facilities, laboratories, veterinarians, food service establishments, child day care facilities, and schools are legally required to notify public health authorities at their local health jurisdiction of suspected or confirmed cases of selected diseases or conditions. These are referred to as notifiable conditions.
To report a notifiable condition 24/7, call Kitsap Public Health District at 360-728-2235.
NOTIFIABLE CONDITIONS LISTS (DOWNLOADABLE PDFs)
- Notifiable Conditions (Kitsap Public Health District)
- Notifiable Conditions and the Health Care Provider
- Notifiable Conditions and the Health Care Facility
- Notifiable Conditions and the Clinical Laboratory
- Notifiable Conditions and the Veterinarian
NOTIFIABLE CONDITIONS (effective February 2017):
LOCAL (REGION 2) NOTIFIABLE CONDITIONS REPORTS
- Notifiable Conditions Report (Current)
- Notifiable Conditions Report (Annual Summary 2016)
- Notifiable Conditions Report (Annual Summary 2015)
Contact: Kerry Dobbelaere 360-728-2238 firstname.lastname@example.org